Re: Foundation Board Meeting Minutes :: 23rd Auguest 2007

On Tue, 2007-09-11 at 09:52 +0200, Dave Neary wrote:

> I think it's a mistake not to have someone in Boston involved early in
> the planning process. I asked someone last month if they'd be willing to
> be involved, and they said yes. Has the board been in contact with them?

Hi Dave,

We most agree that having someone in Boston early on helps.  That's why
I asked on boston-social in June.  No reply.  Also pinged a few people
directly, again no response/interest.  Yes, we read that you found
somebody willing to help, buy by that time Jeff was already negotiating,
and Jonathan is in the loop already and looking after it too.

So, boston-social residents, please step up earlier than later next
time.

Cheers

behdad

--