Re: GNOME annual report

On 16 Mar 2007, at 14:32, Dave Neary wrote:

Hi all,

In secret, for several weeks around the end of the year, myself, Quim
Gil, Davyd Madeley, Glynn Foster and a few other people worked on an
annual report for the foundation, which would cover all the major
projects that the GNOME project was involved in as well as the areas
that the foundation was working on developing the project.

Ah, so I wondered how this had been made. I saw the copy in the office at work and it looks very nice. I did notice you credited the GNOME Event Box photograph to Vincent, when in fact it's actually my own photo! Too bad it was done in secret...

Regards,

Thomas