Re: Minutes of SoC meeting - 2007/Mar/06

Le mercredi 07 mars 2007, à 00:07, Lucas Rocha a écrit :
>  * ACTION: Vincent to ask if it will be possible to merge back with
>        full history from the separated directory

To clarify this point: it's about the svn sandbox we want to provide to
students. Shaun pointed out it'd be great to be able to merge code from
a repository in the sandbox to one of our "normal" repository.

(This is a gnome-infrastructure topic, so please don't reply to this
mail on foundation-list :-))

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.