REMINDER: GNOME Foundation Members Meeting

Hey all,

Just a reminder that the GNOME Foundation Members meeting will be on at 5pm
Monday 16th July (TODAY!).

The board is going to present a year in review of what we've currently done, and
what plans we have for the future. Soon after, we'll be opening it up for
discussion on where we need to be as an organization and how we can help grow
the project (or any other questions that come up).

We'd love everyone at GUADEC to attend, regardless of whether you are or not a
current GNOME Foundation member.

Glynn