Re: Can we improve things?

On Sat, 2007-12-15 at 15:06 +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Federico Mena Quintero">
> > Who's on the "potential maintainership team" for PGO, so that we may
> > inquire them about the progress?
>
> Sorry, but I'm not going to get caught up in pointless crap like this. Some
> folks may think it's okay to treat me differently as a result of attempted
> character assassination, but you should know better Federico.

For the record, I'm *not* taking part in said coup.

I'm just going through my to-do list, and in there is something to
figure out the state of Planet.

> I've already said -- before your emails and after them -- that I'm writing
> down the guidelines and will have a maintainership team in order to resolve
> the minor maintenance issues with Planet GNOME. The potential co-maintainers
> have already had experience doing so, and were asked months ago.

I just find it funny that this has been going on since September.
That's three months to write a few guidelines and give the OK to some
co-maintainers.

So either the list of guidelines is horribly long, or the co-maintainers
are not doing their job.  I'd like to know who they are, if you please,
so that I can help :)

  Federico