Re: Proposal: Shift election cycle back six months

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> > So really, if we do a referendum, we have two questions:
> >
> >  + Do you want to shift the election cycle?
> >  + Do you want to extend the current mandate of the board?
> >
> > I don't think we should mix them.
>
> Two questions can be the kiss of death for a 'referendum'. :-) I've put a
> question to the Board now, so let's see if/what the group accepts.

I've modified my proposal to the Board to put forward two questions.

- Jeff

--
GNOME Boston Summit 2007                    http://live.gnome.org/Boston2007

                    The Unix Way: Everything is a file.
                 The Linux Way: Everything is a filesystem.