Re: multi-culti board

On Thu, 2006-11-16 at 15:59 +0000, Alvaro Lopez Ortega wrote:
> what really matters is that board people share a common interest in GNOME

Agreed. This common interest in probably more interesting if approached
from very different perspectives.

There is a mismatch between the cultural/geographical diversity
reflected in the candidates at the time I sent this email, the current
board, the Foundation membership and
http://progress.gnome.org/releases/gnome-2-16 . IMO having more
nonEU/nonUS candidates would show a stronger Foundation.

No need to go further in the discussion because I'm sure that precisely
you, tireless traveler, know what I mean.  :)