Re: Board Member Application Mini-HOWTO

<quote who="Dave Neary">

> Quoting Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>:
> > We totally can.  I don't think anyone asked this year.  Or if they did,
> > they didn't ask loudly enough. (-;
>
> I asked to be reimbursed 30 euros for a cellphone call - Jeff pointed out
> I was an idiot for not having a call card, he was right, and I dropped it.

In the interests of truth, justice and the GNOME Foundation way, I don't
believe I suggested that Dave was an idiot. Just that I was smarter than
him.

VOTE #1 MAYOR QUIMBY!

- Jeff

   "Be shunned, be hated, be ridiculed, be scared, be in doubt, but don't
         be gagged. The time of trial is always." - John J. Chapman