debug machine (was Re: Minutes of the Board meeting, 2006/Oct/25)

Ey, maybe we could use this machine as a future debug server.

more info about it here:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2006-November/msg00166.html

Salu2

On 12/6/06, Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com> wrote:

* Intel server:

        Powered like a server machine.  Big upright form factor.
        Cannot put it in the Red Hat colo because it takes up too much
        space even with the rackmount adapter.

        Tried to send it back to Intel when it arrived, to exchange it
        for a different form factor, but this failed.

        We need to ask OSL to see if they can host it in their colo.
        It's not a very good desktop machine; it's really loud.

        What to use it for?  We were using it for backups, but we have
        a better solution now.  We don't really know what to use it
        for right now.