Endorsement

I endorse the candidacy of Dave Neary and Anne Oestergaard, because of
their strong support for free software and its freedoms.

Most practical improvements to GNOME will advance the Free Software
Movement--but there are exceptions.  There are also specific things
the GNOME Foundation can do to help spread and uphold the
philosophical ideas of free software.  We will be more successful in
establishing freedom if we work together thoughtfully towards that
end, and I believe Dave Neary and Anne Oestergaard will do that.