Re: Some perspective on the relative importannce of the board.

<quote who="Quim Gil">

> How much time do you think a director should dedicate to board tasks in
> order to be efficient?
>
> Please suggest an estimate of [minimum - average] hours par week or month.

Because "getting things done" shouldn't be the Board's agenda, it should be
able to deal with its "tasks" in monthly meetings of 1-2 hours. Getting
things done is what Foundation employees and the community do.

- Jeff

--
UbuntuBelowZero in Montreal!          http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBelowZero

   "I would hack on the file selector. But I think I would write like, 3
   LOC for every 100 lines of mail I had to read/write." - James Willcox