Re: Minutes of the Board meeting 2005 Oct 26

Le samedi 29 octobre 2005 �8:48 +1300, Glynn Foster a �it :
> Hi,
>

> On Fri, 2005-10-28 at 18:37 -0400, Tim Ney, GNOME Foundation wrote:
> > The doc project with Shaun McCance was announced at the end of the
> > Summit, but everyone was probably too tired to blog it.  Below is the
> > draft outline of the project.

Isn't hiring someone something that should be announced on
foundation-announce?

I browsed the foundation-announce archives, and I'm quite surprised that
the announce of the hiring of Tim was not there too (it was announced on
foundation-list, though [1]).

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-list/2001-August/msg00027.html

Anyway, I'm sure Shaun will rock and do even more awesome work than
before! This is really great news. Many thanks to the board for making
this happen.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�