Re: Vote NO on referendum to reduce board members

On 10/25/05, Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:

> > > i guess that you can do it now.
> >
> > Actually, no you can't.  Perhaps there are those who know how much
> > each board member has done but quite honestly, I have no clue.  And
>
>   Make sure you read the minutes of board meetings and the associated
> ACTION items. If you don't read them, then I really wasted my time :-(
> You can find all of them in the foundation-announces archives, easy to
> spot those are nearly the only messages on that list.

Right, I followed up and mentioned this possibility.  I do skim over
those, but at the end of the year, I sure don't have any recollection
of who did a lot and who did a little.  And re-reading all of them
just to try to find that information (or remembering to keep a running
tally) sounds like a lot more work than most foundation members are
going to do...

But yes, I think that these minutes are important because at least
they do provide a way that someone could figure out this information,
given the time and energy.