Vote NO on referendum to reduce board members

Good morning, all!

As I see GNOME community is in a huge increase. More than ever I see
people using GNOME and spreading the choice of what works well and is
good!

I live in the south of Brazil, and it seams contraditory while we're
raising the number of users, contributors, to decrease the number of our
representats in the board.

Also, I think this will make harder to have a Latin American
representant in the board since we have a little amount of places to be
filled.

So, I ask you to think about this, so we can have a chance to make
difference!

Best regards for all,
Luciana