Re: Petition for referendum

Hi,

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller wrote:
It did strike me today however that we in addition to voting on reducing
the board also vote about adding to our bylaws a way for the board
itself to change its size.

This is the situation now wrt the by-laws. The board may decide, before the elections, to increase or reduce the number of board members.

Section 2a: The Directors shall fix their number at an annual meeting.

We're going the referendum route, because the board doesn't want to make this change without consultation.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary