Re: Advisory referendum, not decision [Was: Beginning of the 2005 GNOME Foundation elections]

Hi,

Jeff Waugh wrote:
That said, the referendum was *advisory* only, as it falls to the directors
alone to make a change to the number of seats on the board. It has yet to be
announced (by the board) that the number of seats will actually change. :-)

The board has previously said that we would abide by the decision of the referendum (in the board meeting where it was proposed), so I don't consider any announcement necessary.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary