    * From: Glynn Foster <glynn foster sun com>
    * Subject: Accommodation at GU4DEC - June 16th-18th
    * Date: 29 Mar 2003 08:57:11 +0000

Hey there,

As mentioned previously, we have a limited offer of some accommodation
on Trinity campus [1] - this is pretty cheap accommodation and I think
people should definitely avail of the offer. It's a chance to stay at
one of the finest universities in Ireland, if not the world [2].

To register for this offer [3], see -

		http://www.guadec.org/accommodation.html

	*** THIS OFFER WILL CLOSE FRIDAY APRIL 4TH ***

Any questions should be directed to guadec-feedback gnome org

Thanks,
Glynn
- GU4DEC Planning Committee

[1] You can even attend the talks in your dressing gown - it's been done
    plenty of times before
[2] I studied there, I can say these things
[3] Requires use of 'PayPal'