Re: Minutes of the GNOME Board meeting 16 October 2001

Linas Vepstas wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 07:58:48PM +0200, Rodrigo Moya was heard to remark:
> > On Thu, 2001-10-18 at 19:56, Linas Vepstas wrote:
> > > On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 12:31:38PM -0400, Daniel Veillard was heard to remark:
> > >
> > > I have no clue on how to port to gnome-2.0.
> >
> > yes, they're in CVS, module vicious-build-scripts. That's what you want
> > to compile a GNOME 2 environment. There's a README which explains what
> > you've got to do.
>
> Hmm, OK, am trying ... but the meta-issue is -- can't someone just
> add this to the http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/ URL ??

Okay, did a bit of work on d.g.o this morning. Removed some of the old cruft that
Martin
did months ago and for now added a doc about the vbs to
http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/notes
Hopefully people will start putting more useful docs there [ie. all the changes to X
from 1.4 to 2.0 docs
that currently just reside in CVS].

                                                                                See
ya,