ORBit confusion ...

On Thu, 31 May 2001 the board got confused about:
> What will we use for GNOME 2.0 and will it be ready in time? Martin
> and Sander need to decide.

	ORBit2 for Gnome 2.0. Yes it will be ready in time, currently
we are using ORBit-martin-forked which I hope to be updating shortly
to move it even closer to the new ORBit2 to make transition easier and
more pain free.

	I'm working on ORBit2 full time to not only have it in place
in time, but also with a reduced memory footprint, and many various
improvements, not least of which the thread safety is important.

	HTH,

		Michael.