Preliminary Results - Proposed amendment to bylaws to allow non-member directors

Foundation Members,

We're happy to announce the preliminary results for the "Proposed amendment to bylaws to allow non-member directors" vote. Results can be found at:

https://vote.gnome.org/results.php?election_id=33

For this particular vote, we had 100 total members voting, 73 of them voted for the "yes" option, 24 for the "no" option and 3 abstained.

The result is: the proposed amendment has been accepted.

We encourage everyone to check the list of all votes and
verify their ballot:

https://vote.gnome.org/votes.php?election_id=33

If you'd like to challenge these results, please open a GitLab issue at [1]. You can challenge them until 2022-05-31, 23:59 UTC.  Please note these results should not be considered final until all challenges have been resolved.

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/Teams/MembershipCommittee/-/issues

--
Cheers,
Andrea

Principal Systems Engineer at Red Hat,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
Former GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,