2009 Current Year Budget

Dear Foundation Members,

Attached is the 2009 budget put together by Stormy.  Due to the economy our budget shows us eating into the surplus quite a bit.  While we will remain solvent for 2009, it is a burn rate we will not be able to sustain in 2010 barring changes in funding level and/or reduction of ongoing expenditures.  Those decisions will be made as the year progresses and we have a more complete picture of where we will be come December.  As I have said we are in good shape for this year but we need to look to the future in order to find ways to best serve our members.

On behalf of the board,
John (J5) Palmieri