anyone needs a extra hand

Hello f-spot folks

I am Ramneek Maan Singh. I am taking a course on open source software at Australian National University. As a part of my course assessment, I have to select a open source project and make contribution to different aspects of its development. For that, I have selected f-spot. I am already trying to help with Punjabi translation. I addition to it, I am willing to help anyone else who needs a hand. My background is of a c# coder but I am willing to do testing/documentation as well. So whatever the priorities of the project are at the moment, I am willing to blend in.

The only consideration is that I have two weeks before I complete the assessment.

Thanks
Ramneek