Re: Switching metadata from DB to in files

Am 16.02.2011 22:41, schrieb Pat Riehecky:
Somehow I got set from store in photos to store in DB (odds are its my
fault), which is making my sync across multiple systems a bit
complex...  I very much wish to get all my tags into the photos
themselves, but I don't know what to do.

Wouldn't it help to create a dummy tag, mark all photos, attach the dummy tag to all photos, and remove it from all photos afterwards?

--
[x] u1f