Re: Anyone at FOSDEM?

I am here! :) Sitting in the Janson room waiting on the LLVM keynote. I will move to the Mono room afterwards.

tim

On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 5:33 AM, Jan Girlich <vollkorn cryptobitch de> wrote:
Hi,

I'm at FOSDEM in Brussels right now and was wondering if anyone is here,
too? Just pop an email here and we can meet up somewhere.

Since I had a few ideas about managing the timestamp of images using 2D
barcodes [0] and a lot of questions were asked, I thought we could use
this opportunity to discuss it a bit.

Cheers
Jan

[0] http://vollkorn.cryptobitch.de/timecorrection.pdf