Appearance of Brower thumbnails in 0.7.1

Has there been a new look? When I start up 0.7.1 I keep thinking all my photos are highlighted but it's actually just the way the browser is displaying the thumbnails. I Ctrl-Click a few thumbnails to confirm that selection is working correctly and I've experimented with alternative themes but they all appear to have the browser window in 'inverse-video' - I can't get a clear white background. Any theme suggestions without me clicking through them all one by one? Is this WAD?

Ta

Dougie