Re: Why Shotwell?

On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 03:24:08 -0500, Ruben Vermeersch <ruben savanne be> wrote:

I've been reading recently that Shotwell is going to be the new default
photo management tool for Ubuntu (and maybe even in Gnome).
Whatever Ubuntu decides has nothing to do with GNOME.

One blog post I read ( http://is.gd/dbgj1 ) put it that way, so I asked. Also, I actually think that what Canonical decides to do on it's default desktop ultimately will affect Gnome under certain circumstances.

--
//ceed