Re: Why Shotwell?

On Wed, 2010-06-30 at 17:03 -0400, Pat Suwalski wrote:
> I believe they don't want to include the Mono/C# libraries on the live
> CD, which is limited to 650M.

That's not the case; we still have Tomboy and Gbrainy on the CD so the
incremental cost of f-spot is pretty small.

Shotwell looks fairly cool.  I particularly like the “event” organising
concept.  Non-destructive editing by way of operation stacks is also
cool and interesting, but I'm not entirely sure how well it'll work long
term.