Re: Suggestion: Dual view

Am Mittwoch, den 11.08.2010, 02:20 -0700 schrieb Gengis Kanhg Toledo
Ramírez:
> Many times it is needed to compare between two photos, almost similar between
> each other. For example in order to choose the better or erase one attending
> their details.

While we're at it I'd suggest something simulating the method of putting
two photographs on top of each others and flipping back and forward.
Maybe a slider you can move to the left and right and on the left of the
slider one picture is shown and the other on the right of it in a way
they overlap and the slide is just removing the top one.

Cheers
Jan