Re: path / month sorting missing

On 08.09.2009 08:30, Stephane Delcroix wrote:
> If it's while importing from Camera, I think it is (without blaming
> anyone) due to a patch ubuntu pushed in its package.

If it is the same problem I had a few weeks ago on debian, then I know a
solution for it without removing the patch. Try this:
The directory which is chosen in the Import from Camera dialog must be
exactly the same as the one in the F-Spot Preferences.

When the directory in the Import dialog differs from the Preferences,
then the files are copied to exactly this location (without month/day
subdirectories).

~ Fabian