Re: The timestamp thing

> That said, this ongoing timestamp issue is driving me nuts. I recently
> had to fix the timestamps on about 2,000 photos, some of which had been
> previously adjusted due to my camera being set wrong for a while. This
> caused much badness, completely hosed all my timestamps, and brought
> about the wailing and the gnashing of teeth.

While testing F-Spot and Digikam some time back, I was bit by this
issue twice. Although F-Spot has the cleaner interface and the
versioning feature that we love, I am waiting for this issue to be
resolved before moving back to F-Spot. In fact, that is the reason
that I am still subscribed to this list.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il