FSpot query photos

Hi f-spot folks,

I'm working on a gnome media browser application, something similar to the imedia browser available the Mac http://www.karelia.com/imedia/

The media browser is written in Mono and will be extendible due the Mono.Addins framework. Currently I'm working on a photo media provider plugin for f-spot. I was wondering if you guys can give me some information about the architecture of f-spot.

Where (in which assembly) can I found the needed piece of code in order to create a query which returns all availble tags from f-spot, or all photos marked with a given tag? Are there widgets available which I can reuse in my application, e.g. the iconview?

Thanks in advance

Babis