Re: build problems

Hey,

thanks for the hint. The build is now over this point. However a new
error popped up. See http://fpaste.org/paste/16211

The ndesk-dbus pkgconfig files are installed. Also I have mono-addins
0.4.

My mono is 2.4 if this helps to track the crash of the compiler:

mono --version
Mono JIT compiler version 2.4 (tarball Mon Apr 20 16:23:28 EDT 2009)
Copyright (C) 2002-2008 Novell, Inc and Contributors.
www.mono-project.com
	TLS:           __thread
	GC:            Included Boehm (with typed GC)
	SIGSEGV:       altstack
	Notifications: epoll
	Architecture:  x86
	Disabled:      none