Re: Tag Icon not changed when spin button changes in Tag Icon Editor

----- "David Poetzsch-Heffter" <davidpoetzsch web de> ha scritto:
> When I try to use the spin button the image does not change at all. I
> made some further tests and found out that only the last 10 images of a
> tag can not be displayed. This means if I have a tag with 50 images I
> can view all of them up to the one numbered with 40. If I have less than
> 11 images it is only possible to view the first one.

i experience the same. it seems it allows you to see only the pictures represented by the lowest digit of the number.
6 for 16, 26, 36. 4 for 4, 14, 24...

I digged in a bit but couldn't figure out the problem. Seems something wrong with the spin button itself.  lower and upper boundaries are correctly set and kept while running, but the button doesn't allow going above the lowest digit. Could it be something not strictly f-spot related?

Btw, David, the launchpad bug is not referring to this problem but to a behavior change.

ciao
maxxer
--
Lorenzo Milesi - lorenzo milesi yetopen it

YetOpen S.r.l. - http://www.yetopen.it/
C.so E. Filiberto, 74 23900 Lecco - ITALY -
Tel 0341 220 205 - Fax 178 607 8199

GPG/PGP Key-Id: 0xE704E230 - http://keyserver.linux.it

-------- D.Lgs. 196/2003 --------

Si avverte che tutte le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono
riservate ed a uso esclusivo del destinatario. Nel caso in cui questo
messaggio Le fosse pervenuto per errore, La invitiamo ad eliminarlo
senza copiarlo, a non inoltrarlo a terzi e ad avvertirci non appena
possibile.
Grazie.