Suggestion: select confirmation button by default when deleting photos

When I press Del or Shift+Del to delete photo from catalog/disk I used to
just press Enter to confirm the action, but F-Spot has 'Cancel' buttons
selected by default and I have to press one more button to confirm the
action. I think it'll make F-Spot consistence with go gnome image viewer
(eye of gnome).