Re: Shared database or tag export import

On Mon, 2009-08-31 at 08:26 -0700, George Farris wrote:
> Hi F-Spot fans,

Hi.

> Here is something I would really like to see.  My wife and children all
> share the same photo folder on the hard drive.  It would be great to be
> able to share the database between us.  Right now I tag all my photos
> and no one else can see that.

You really should search a lists archives (or even google) before you
post a request.  If I had a nickel for every time someone posts this
one, I'd be on a beach somewhere warm drinking umbrella drinks.

> Basically we need a way to share a all photo's and tags in a common
> folder.

Yup.  Search archives and the bug database.  These are all in there
already.

Yet they don't seem to get any developer time.  New release upon new
release comes out and yet this frequently requested item never seems to
get added.

Gotta scratch your own itch I guess.

b.