Re: New location for db and other config files

Am Montag, den 20.10.2008, 09:37 -0400 schrieb Brian J. Murrell:
> For the record, I still think that the photos.db should be kept with
> the photos repository as a "package".  That would solve some of the
> shared "family photo album" problems that exist, as well as making it
> pretty easy to just give somebody an f-spot photo album,
> lock-stock-and-barrel.

Extensions to this wish:

- Store relative pathes in the DB instead of absolute pathes.
- Add a command line switch to select a repository folder.
- Make "f-spot --help" actually print all possible options.

[x] ulf

--
If you can stay calm, while all around you is chaos... then you probably
haven't completely understood the seriousness of the situation.