Re: F-Spot 0.4.4 Released

Yep, from svn trunk downloaded about 45mins ago...

Just found that you can select what you want to see to the left, tags or
info or exif. If I could have this plus the tag list to drag and drop
tags would be brilliant :-)

But as it is now is also much better than before, the exif-stuff is a
real improvement. Excellent work!

Thanks for the fast answer,
Nils