Re: f-spot crashes when trying to export to smugmug

thomasvm fixed the extension last night, and I published it to the repo
this morning.

you can install it using the extension manager, the new version is 1.2.
Disable the old one to avoid duplicate entries in your export menu.

about the problem you're reporting, is probably due to a lack of sync
between your running app and the installed extensions. if you can't
figure it out, report a bug to bugzilla.

regards