Re: Display bigger version of a photo on a tooltip

Hello.

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 12:27 PM, Steve Dobson
<steve dobson syscall org uk> wrote:

>  But on the third hand holding down the 'v' key gives you David's
>  functionality if *and* *only* *if* you want it.

If you don't hover with the mouse over a picture, then you'd also
not get a popup. Let's put it the other way around: If you hover
with the mouse over an image, then you get David's functionality.
If you don't hover, you don't get it.Thus you only get it, when
you want it - the difference is just, that the "I want it!" is now
expressed differently (before it was by pressing the 'v'-key,
"now" it would be by hovering with the pointer).

> So my vote is still to
> maintain the status quo.

Michael