Re: Problem with tags & metadata files (IPTC)

OK, now I think I start to understand...

The "exiv2 -px" command reports the right tags (i.e. the ones set with F-Spot) while the "exiv2 -pi" command reports the "older" ones set with Digikam.  So, as far as I can understand, F-Spot and Nautilus are using a different tagging method (XMP) than Digikam, Jbrout and Gnome Commander (which use IPTC ).

Can someone confirm me if I'm right and, if yes, what would the method to convert XMP to IPTC?

Thanks in advance for any additional help with this.

Marco