Re: Synchronization across machines

I'm beginning to use f-spot seriously now so just want to check that my synchronisation is correct before getting too involved. I work mostly on machine 'icarus' and synchronise to machine 'kitchen'. Here's what I'm doing at the moment:

dougie icarus:~$ f-spot &&
rsync -av --delete /jpegs/ kitchen:/jpegs &&
rsync -av ~/.gnome2/f-spot/ kitchen:~/.gnome2

I thought that the only file I need to copy from the ~/.gnome2/f-spot directory was 'photos.db' but I notice that rsync has copied other directories too (see below).

building file list ... done
./
photos.db
addin-db-000/addin-data/