Re: Time Zone.

Paul Menzel wrote:
I can think of a situation, where you get also some pictures from your
friends in Paris and New York each taken with cameras set to different
time zones.

This situation will never be solved unless the exif spec starts including timezone.

But it is not clear to me yet, how f-spot is currently determining the
UTC time or timezone the picture was taken at.

And this is the problem. It doesn't, but it shifts all of the photos relative to the importing computer's distance from UTC.

--Pat