Find by file-type, and "YES TO ALL" or "SKIP ALL" options?

I fiddle a lot with my file-paths (mixing and matching two computers), so
often I do not have the photos in the database eventhough I can search/view
them. So when I do things like export, I am hoping for "Skip All" or "Yes to
All" type of options instead of pressing "skip" for every photo that is
missing.

Another feature that I am missing is being able to search for all .jpg files
and say, to ignore .nef files. The "merge" function is not working well for
me and I did not have chance to go through my 25,000 or so photos to merge
them.  Again, this messes up things like "Export" if I have resizing
involved.

Thanks,

Turgut

PS: I am probably missing something again either in the mailing lists or the
bugzilla. I apologize if so.