Re: Moving existing photos to new import location

21/03/2007 в 19:07 -0400, Richard Bronosky wrote:
This is how Picasa does it.  (a db file in each folder)  it works very in practice as well as theory.  It makes backing up, transfering from one PC to another,  and using a NAS all very easy.
Picasa is very nice, fast and pretty, but it does not works with EXIF, I work with raw photos. And there is NO Picasa under Linux, I don't want wine on my box :) prefer native Linux apps...