Re: Selected Photo(s) blurry?

On 20/03/07, tim <tim netsimplex com> wrote:
I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this. It doesn't seem to be
the case when a photo is unselected. I am running 0.3.5 on Ubuntu 6.10.

I have noticed that when a photo is selected, then it is made a bit
bigger, at which point resampling happens that makes the thumbnail
look blurry. Not sure how that could be solvable.

One idea would be to cut a few pixels off the photos in the regular
view and then display them when the photo is selected.

--
Best regards,
   Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius debian org