Re: Picasaweb export broken + Patch from SVN

2007/6/29, Lorenzo Milesi <lorenzo milesi gmail com>:
On 6/29/07, Charles-Henri d'Adhémar <cdadhemar gmail com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I encouter the problem reported here :
> Picasaweb export is broken due to Google's API changes.
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/f-spot-list/2007-June/msg00007.html
>
> I have 2 questions :
>
> Is this problem solved into SVN trunk ?

Gentoo solved it with 0.3.5-r1. Thanks to Joe McCann. Lovely Gentoo! :-)

Thank you very much Alexander and maxxer. I have more than I need : I
have the patch :-)

Following Gentoo f-spot's ebuild the patch is extracted from the 0.3
stable branch.
Here is the corresponding SVN commit :
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/f-spot?view=revision&revision=3012

Thank you very much for your help and reactivity :-)
Cheers,
Chicha