Re: Editing directory names.

I am going to be nasty and top-post :) I am happy to announce that I found
the problem. In the last step where sqlite3 is re-invoked, the file should
not be an *EXISTING* one. If a different name is supplied everything works.

A more fun method is the one-liner (unwrap the line)

cp photos.db photos060707.db
sqlite3 photos060707.db ".dump" |sed -e 's|original/path|new/path|g'
|sqlite3 photos060707_2.db
cp photos060707_2.db photos.db

Thanks,

Turgut