Re: your favourite bugs

On Fri, 2007-07-27 at 00:00 +0400, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As we are getting closer to releasing 0.4.0, we want to make sure we
> won't miss major bugs or annoyances.
>
> Thus, if you use SVN trunk, please list the bad things you would like
> to get fixed in the first place.

Certainly it's far too late for the upcoming freeze, but post-freeze, I
would be overjoyed to see some of the multi-user shortcomings addressed.

Really, multiple people should be able to easily and straighforwardly
share a single (or as I have proposed in the past, multiple) f-spot
database(s) and photo repository(s).  Right now it's not terribly easy.

b.

Brian J. Murrell