Renaming Categories

When a user wants to re-name a category or a sub-category I see that
the F2 button works and there is a right click >> edit tag option is
available.

What I was hoping to see is something that I have now considered
intuitive and that is when a user clicks and holds the cursor over the
name of the (sub) category and holds the left mouse button down for a
length of time. I believe that this is common on many MAC apps and I
see it in so many MS Windows office apps as well. I am sure that I
have seen this feature on Linux apps but well I have not had enough
coffee to think about them yet.

I just would think there would be an easier way to access the name of
the (sub) category to edit it without resorting to the keyboard or to
a right click. I imagine that an end-user who is new or just starting
to develop a sense of what kinds of categories they need and their
names would also appreciate a simpler way to edit those names.

--
Sincerely yours,
Richard Krone

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no
matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and
your own common sense.
--Buddha