Re: f-spot to f-spot

I don't "Write Metadata to File". The advantage of the sqlite database is that you can easily extract your data to import into another system if you need to.

For the same reason, I never import photos into the Photos area.  I just
want F-Spot to know where I keep the images and then let me view sets of
my images with different views.  Tags are one way to create a view but
there are others.  I have submitted a request for a calendar based view,
to just see the images from selected dates and times.  Another feature
would allow selections to be remembered, such as, "School Photos sent
to newsletter", or "Photos pushed to Flickr on July 3".

F-Spot is great.  Thanks for all the work!

Steve Herber	herber thing com		work: 206-221-7262
Security Engineer, UW Medicine, IT Services	home: 425-454-2399